The IPhone 15 Pro Max Is Her

 The IPhone 15 Pro Max Is Here: Check Out

Iphone 15 pro camera

bought it from Apple directly and will get some money for trading it in. I purchased the new phone because it will significantly improve the color and detail of the photos I like to take, flowers and other things.

The new phone Pro Max has a higher resolution: The phone has a 48-megapixel primary camera, which is a significant upgrade in resolution compared to the previous. Telephoto: Having a telephoto lens is one thing, but I’ll also upgrade to a 3× or 5× optical zoom. That’s a lot of new reach for my Iphone 13.






My Leica doesn’t have a zoom; this will be a natural addition. I see a real difference in the detail and color between my previous and current iPhones. See what you think; feel free to comment on my blog or Facebook Page. I see a marked difference in depth of field as well. I wandered around the yard a bit and will explore the camera more over the next few days. I’m still setting it up and figuring out how it works.


 

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post